Back Forty Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right in the Face

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axial ax 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
highyj

highyj

Axial ax 10 Empty
PostSubject: Axial ax 10   Axial ax 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

This is what I'm looking at getting my son for Christmas, Anybody have any input ? http://www.axialracing.com/ftp/ax10rtr/
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.com/Cutthroat-4x4
Stillneedaname

Axial ax 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axial ax 10   Axial ax 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Definantly looks like a great beginner truck with enough room to mod for later down the road if change is wanted. Only upgrade i would suggest right off the bat is a brushless motor upgrade. they can really make the difference. Also if he wants that more for rock crawling look into some softer springs for the shocks but that's more of preference.
Think of the brushless motor upgrade as an engine swap. they have much smoother and more accurate power and alot more of it. and some can use less juice than the regular motors. With the motor you will need to get a speed controller for one but they will just swap right in to where the original parts where.

I like the true deadlocks it comes with.

I also like how it comes with extra pinion gears and a front locker. great looking kit. don't forget a battery. if you want one i think i have a non dead one left around here.
Back to top Go down
fahkncj

fahkncj

Axial ax 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axial ax 10   Axial ax 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 am

i think it sucks ill stick with my "new bright" crawler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axial ax 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axial ax 10   Axial ax 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axial ax 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back Forty Offroad :: General Tech Section :: RC Crawlers-
Jump to: