Back Forty Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right in the Face

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Back Forty Offroad Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shallow Pockets
Admin
Shallow Pockets

Welcome to the Back Forty Offroad Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Back Forty Offroad Forum   Welcome to the Back Forty Offroad Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm

For Everyone that decides to join up here, Please bare with us as we are new to the forum idea and not very savvy with computers, but we are going to make this work. If we can get enough people on here and see that this is going to be a constant growing community we are going to invest in Vbulliten and make this a better online experience for everyone. Our names are Rob and Steve, and we got tired of getting on local forums that we felt were geared directly towards Jeeps and Offroad Rigs. We wanted to open this up to the WHOLE off-road community, be it Rigs, ATV's, Dirtbikes, and even RC Crawlers. So now we have Back Forty Offroad. If there is anyone that joins up and does know about forums PLEASE feel free to contact us and give us a hand. We are NOT condemning other forums and online communities, just opening the horizons to reach more people in bigger and better ways. Rob and I both come from ATV and Motocross backgrounds, growing up on anything with a engine and atleast 2 wheels. Now we are both big into Jeeps Rob is currently building a YJ buggy which there will be a build thread on here about and I am in the process of building a trail worthy street Jeep. As I mentioned before Please bare with us, we are hoping to turn this into something Huge!
Back to top Go down
http://www.backfortyoffroad.com

Welcome to the Back Forty Offroad Forum
Page 1 of 1